At Whitmore Park we offer a before and after school childcare service to parents of children in Reception to Year 6. Both clubs are located in the Music Room at the school.
- This club is provided by the school and managed by Veronica Hands
- It runs from 7.45 to 8.50am, Monday to Friday during term-time
- Children are provided with a snack of toast, milk or fruit juice
- per day: £ 4.00
- per week: £ 20.00
- additional child: £ 2.00 (per day)
Follow this link for the Breakfast Club Parent Contract & form
“After School Club”
- This club is privately run by Veronica Hands (it is not provided by the school)
- It runs from 3.30 to 5.25pm, Monday to Friday during term-time
We are unable to offer food in this club but children are encouraged to bring a snack along.
- per day: £ 6.00 (per child)
Follow this link for the After School Club registration form and conditions.
Both clubs are run by a dedicated team of qualified and experienced staff who are here to provide a safe and welcoming environment for children. Veronica has worked at Whitmore Park for about 20 years.
A wide range of activities are available these include: art and craft activities; toys and games; books and films; dressing up; karaoke; and even getting a head-start on homework.
For more information or to book a place
You may use any of the following options to find out more or to book a place:
- Contact Veronica Hands directly on 07709 526 367
- fill out a form (see links above)
- contact the school