We welcome prospective parents and their children to come and see our school and what we have to offer. If you would like to visit us then please phone the school to make a suitable appointment.
School viewings are available either before or after school times by arrangement only.
Click here to download our parent information booklet.
This is a school for boys and girls from 4 to 11 years of age and is maintained by Coventry City Council.
If you wish to apply for your child to attend our school you should contact Coventry City Council, you can click on the link to School Admissions at Coventry City Council at the bottom of this page.
We are a three form entry school with a published admission number of 90. Should this number be exceeded, we will follow the Local Authority set criteria for admission when offering places.
Places are allocated according to Coventry’s published criteriawhich are, in priority order:
- Children who, at the time of admission, are in the care of a local authority or are provided with accommodation by the authority (looked after children). Also children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted, or became subject to a residence order, child arrangements order or a special guardianship order
(A looked-after child is defined in Section 22 of the Children Act 1989.)
- Children who live in the catchment area served by the school, who have a brother or sister attending the school provided that the brother or sister will continue to attend that school the following year
- Other children who live in the catchment area served by the school.
- Children living outside the catchment area with a brother or sister who currently attends the school provided that the brother or sister will continue to attend that school the following year;
- Children of Staff who have been employed at the school for two or more years at the time of application for the school place; or recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- All other children
We also have a nursery class and can admit children from the start of the term after they turn 3. We offer morning, afternoon or all-day places including 30-hour funded places.
If you wish for your child to attend our Nursery you need to apply directly to the school, you can download an application form by clicking here.
Follow this link for our Nursery Admissions policy including the over-subscription criteria.
If you need to find out more details or apply for 30-hour funding please visit the government website www.ChildCareChoices.gov.uk